We’ve Made A Few Changes
If you haven’t noticed, we’ve spent a lot of time working on the ZoopMedia website this past weekend. A lot of design changes were made, as well as a few featured added. We thought it would be a good idea to fill everyone in on the changes.
Here’s an overview of the design changes we made:
- The most obvious of the changes is the new orange background at the top of all posts, pages, and the home page. Prior to the change it was blue, but we decided we wanted to add some color. It sticks out a lot more now, which we think is a good thing.
- We also added the Why WordPress? and Portfolio buttons to the homepage, to make it easy to find the information most people look for when they first come to our website.
- The graphics for all of our services were also changed, to not only match the site but to also match eachother. We previously had some cartoonish images that didn’t really match the rest of our site. We’re glad there gone!
- Our logo was touched up a bit and we added a reflection. We think it looks a lot better than just the text, which we were previously using.
- Last but not least, we changed up the homepage graphic to show off some of our recent projects. It’s far more attractive looking than the old graphic (or at least I think so).
The next thing we did was clean up our services. Here’s a quick overview of what we did:
- We got rid of some of the services we didn’t really need listed. This includes monetization and search engine optimization, since they both fall into the category of consulting.
- The content has been changed on most of the services to better reflect the actual services. This was just a matter of rewriting some of the content.
One of our main focuses over the last few weeks has been the blog. We wanted to make it easier to browse and more useful to our readers and clients. Here’s what we did:
- Added custom descriptions to each topic page, to give you a better idea of what you can expect to find in each category.
- We added the popular posts widget, which will show you the most popular posts for any given day. That way you can find some of our best content really quickly.
- Recent tweets were also added to the sidebar, since we’re trying our best to answer questions about WordPress. If you ever need help, don’t hesitate to send us a tweet to @ZoopMedia.
That’s It For Now
Well that covers all the changes for this round. We just wanted to point them out to everyone so you have a better understanding of what’s been changed and why.
We’d love to hear some feedback on our new design!